Friday, December 4, 2009

Low Tire Pressure


My truck's front right tire is leaking. So I took it to Goodyear Tires to get it fixed. There was a borders across the street and I decided that would be a better place to wait than the greasy Goodyear lobby, the guy told me he would call me when it's finished. I whiled away my time reading books and people watching. This lady was really into the book she was reading, and she took notes on a little pad of paper. She was reading it intently, and would sigh every three minutes like she was upset or something. So I drew a quick sketch of her. I wonder what the book was about . . . Oh, and Goodyear never got around to my truck's tire. They told me to come back tomorrow. Yeah right, like that's gonna happen.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...