Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sketch Book

For the past two days my students have been taking the CAHSEE exam. Which means I have to spend the entire day proctoring the test.

It's slow for a teacher to watch students take a test so while the students are trying to decide which answer to bubble in, I get to doodle in my sketchbook. I keep a little watercolor set near by so I can color my drawings if I feel the need, it's great practice, and it's great letting the mind wander.

Oh I should mention that I never draw the students.




2 comments:

Anna See said...

rad! why don't you draw students? do you limit it to just women from your imagination?

ANDROID said...

I think it would creep my students out if I drew them while they were working. High schoolers are pretty touchy about that stuff.

What can I say? I'm a guy!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...