Monday, January 4, 2010

Chaos and excuses

Hey everyone! I know I haven't blogged in a while. So here's an update about what is going on. My Sister's family came to town for a visit, and I had a great week spending time with her and her husband and her two little girls. The house was full of family and little kid antics. I loved every minute of it, but unfortunately I didn't get a lot of drawing in. (I do have some drawings I am saving for my next post). They are driving back home today and I will miss them dearly.

On top of Holiday Madness, I recently got engaged, and as some of you know that can be a busy time. And quite frankly, its taking us time to wrap our heads around the fact that we are engaged! I love you Nicole.

Okay, on top of holiday madness, and recently getting engaged, I am in the middle of moving to a new place! Everything seems to be happening at once. I am moving to a little two bedroom house in Lakewood California. I am very excited about it because it has a cool little studio with a window off of the main living room. So I won't have any excuses for not making art, except all my art equipment is packed up in boxes at the moment. It's going to be a daunting task getting reorganized. I have more room now, but it's funny how long it takes me to get used to a new area. The new house seems so foreign right now. . .

Well, that's all the excuses I have for right now. Thank you readers. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...